HARVEST GIRLS MINISTRIES
Wednesdays - 7:00 - 8:30pm
Calendar of Events | Sponsor Badge Placement | Technology Consent Form
Rainbow's Club | Daisies | Prims | Star's Club | Friend's Club | Girls Only Club
Get the word out. Teach all these things. And don't let anyone put you down because you're young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity. Stay at your post reading Scripture, giving counsel, teaching. And that special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed—keep that dusted off and in use.
~ 1 Timothy 4:11-14 (Message)
Online Giving Now Available!
To donate to Girls Ministries, click below!
To Reach, To Teach, To Send
To reach out to girls, bringing them the Gospel of Christ, in a fun, exciting, new way; To teach girls to be mighty, spirit-filled, women of God, hiding the word in their hearts, so that they might not sin against Him; To send them into all the world, preaching the good news of Jesus Christ, so that they may reach the next generation.
- The ministry of prayer and worship in response to our need for the guidance of the Holy Spirit and god's gifting to accomplish the work He has assigned for us.
- A Christ-like servant ministry to girls, their leders, and their families whre the fits and calling are shared in extending the mission of Jesus (Mark 16:15).
- Cultural relevance and personal wholeness in the work we do and the curriculum and product we develop.
- The mutual honoring of every district leader, encouraging teamwork and cooperation.
- The cultivation of Christ-like personal character and high moral standards in leaders.